Friday, August 6, 2010

Sleeping

I don't know what it is but we just can't get back to normal. I guess i have taken advantage of the fact that Nolan has slept through the night since he was 6 weeks but I am not use to these 2 am or 5 am calls. When the target parents stopped me, they mentioned sleeping problems but I should have asked when will they stop. I cannot believe I am back to napping when he takes his first nap. Although sometimes I just cant because I have so much to do. Our parents have been prepped to tell our families about the helmet if they see us so I am relieved. I just hope i dont have to tell the same story a million times. There isnt very much to post today because nothing has really changed and he just did not sleep well last night or during his first nap today. Im praying the sleep gets better! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment