Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adjustment

So we had to go for our very first unexpected adjustment. You can get localized spots that can cause problems when wearing the helmet. Nolan had on the back of his neck and I wanted to make sure we took care of it before we leave this weekend. The orthotic found a few others that were not too bad but he trimmed then since I told him we would be out of state.

I got to just carry him in without the carseat which was nice and so much lighter. The carseat weighs like 30 lbs without him in it. Then add another 14-15 lbs!!! Tomorrow we have his 6 month checkup and I am excited to see his stats. This is not his usual Pedi so it will be different for sure. I just want to see how much she knows about helmets. We are keeping our regular Pediatrician but with back to school he couldnt fit us in so we get to see her instead.

Just in case i forget to point this out, since I will be out of state for a week I will not be updating until I return. We are not taking our laptop because we have internet issues everytime we are my MIL house. She has a computer but it is way slow and our schedule is so jam packed. I am going to try to jot down some notes every day so i can remember them when we return. I will post a week long update when we come back. We leave this saturday and will come back a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment