Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Celebrate!!!

We had one of the best appointments so far. I was so enouraged after today. Our orthotic said he set records at their office and is definately an over achiever. Nolan started at 12 mm then went to 14 mm (for those who dont understand he got worse) the higher the number the worse it is. So he dropped from a 14 to a 9mm. he dropped 5 mm's in three weeks!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy Nolan!!! I am such a proud momma. We will keep up with the helmet, they prefer you to be under 6mm. They also would like him to be sitting unassisted and then the helmet can be removed. So it still looks like october but who knows it could be sooner. We go back in a month for another measurement. I am so excited for him!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! I literally just did a happy dance for you guys! I am so proud of my favorite baby and of you for hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete