Monday, August 9, 2010

Explanation

Well we are making more arrangements for our big trip coming up and I find it funny that i have to pre warn my parents to warn others. I just do not want to explain it over and over again. I have no problem explaining what Plagio is and educating others but I really do not need to go back through the very emotional experience of how it came about. I know I will get frustrated and upset.

As I sit here writing a list for packing just for nolan, it is insane how long it is. There is so much stuff to take. Luckily my mother in law is trying to get a few necessities there so we do not need to bring as much so that will help us. We are trying to squeeze in a few fun activities but honestly our schedule is so jammed pack it is ridiculous, it feels more like work then vacation.

He is still grabbing at his helmet so I dont know if this will just be his thing that he does or something else. We go for his 6 month checkup this thursday so then I will know if his ear is okay or not. He also now puts anything you hand him in his mouth!! he grabbed our cell phones yesterday and then a card that he got and tries to shove it in his mouth before Mommy and Daddy see it. Tricky baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment