Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is there a target on our carseat?

So yesterday and today I had very interesting encounters. Just as I was finally feeling good about the helmet, someone has to come and knock me down a few notches. We were waiting at the doctors office for an appointment I had to make urgently. Anyways I had to see an unfamiliar doctor and had to see across the room. Minutes later a mom and her three young daughters came and sat near us. Of course the oldest daughter came up and asked What his helmet was for. I just said we are making his head round.

The mom over heard me and starting asking how old he was and then came the sentence "Well that is just horrible to have him in that helmet during this heat". Ughhhhh!!! Just then they were called back. The only response I gave her was that the helmet would be off before we knew it.

Totally unrelated to his helmet, we were at my internship site today filling out paperwork and getting my badge when someone who worked there stepped into the office while i was meeting with the director and she commented how Nolan was wearing shoes and he should be barefoot because shoes are pointless. Im sorry that I put shoes on him instead of letting it go. I mean who does this woman think she is the shoe police?? I am aware he doesnt walk or crawl but he can wear shoes so that way he is use to wearing something on his feet when the time comes lady!! Anyways is there a target on us where everyone had to just be rude these past two days? I mean come on people I want to have faith in humanity!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha the shoes thing reminds of a woman who once said that baby shoes will deform their feet!

    ReplyDelete