Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another day

Just another regular day. I think we actually wore Nolan out running errands. I felt bad we had to keep waking him to leave the house. We had dinner tonight at a local place and there was a family of three across from us in another booth. It was the two parents and their adult daughter. The mother and daughter kept staring I just about said something out loud. Now I am not one to start anything or speak up but when it comes to my son I for sure will. I do not let others walk all over me. Since my husband was with me he was good at taking my attention off of them. Sometimes i just want to say what are you looking at?? GEES. For those moms who are new to this trust me you will have those days, but most of the time i could care less. I dont know them and vice versa. Anyways Im off to rest until he wakes up for his last feeding tonight. Tomorrow is a new day right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment