Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ear ache or helmet problem??

So today we had a pretty relaxed Saturday. We went for a drive and found some amazing lakes which of course we have 15,000 in the state we live in. It made me want a vacation so bad!!! We are torn between going home in two weeks or waiting until january or february and then we would take a real vacation. Anyways during the trip I noticed Nolan trying to push on his helmet by his ear. Now he has done this once or twice before but then he stopped.

He continually had his hand up by his  helmet on his right ear. Once we took it off tonight to clean it and give him a bath he only put it up for a minute and then stopped. We have a 6 month checkup in just under two weeks. I am going to continue to monitor him because if it appears that it is bothering him I may have to take him sooner. He of course doesnt have a fever but has been quite whiney all day. He woke up at 4:40 am this morning!! UGHHH I want the baby back who gets up at 7 am. I know the helmet is an interference but i assumed since he is use to it that it would not effect his sleeping, WRONG!!! So I have to adjust everything and just be aware that he will probably get up early tomorrow. He has for the last two nights. Oh and last night was his first night in his room all by himself. I missed him dearly, but it was well overdue. He has been taking all of his naps in his crib but slept in the pack n play in our room for the last few months. I hope tonight goes much better!!!! Hope everyone continues to have a good weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment