Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Day

Well Nolan was quite rowdy last night. He was up very late just chatting away but he did sleep in a little. We had so many errands and unexpected doctors appointments *for myself* that we just didnt have time to upload the photos, I did take some though. So tomorrow it is. This will be the first time I ever post a picture of baby boy in his helmet. Im very nervous about it but i just hope everyone see's the same handsome boy that I see.

When I went to the doctor today, the office assistant stopped me and said Oh he has a flat spot right, my nephew wore a helmet. I just felt so relieved that I was standing next to someone who understood it. She said her sister wanted to hang a sign on her son that said "stop staring I am only fixing my flat" lol. I agree!!! Don't stare its sooo rude!!! Anyways the helmet is getting its second coat of modge podge so Im off to see if it is dry. Have a great night and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment