Friday, July 23, 2010

Its Friday!!

Lately Nolan has been moving his head around in his helmet. There is a bit of space in there for growth. Im not sure if he is just sick of it or super itchy. It seems lately he certainly does not love his helmet. I hope he loves it more when the decals come in. There was a shipping notice for the decals so i hope they come soon!!!

Each day i feel less and less stressed and the guilt is starting to disappear. All the emotions i once felt I have put into taking care of my child (not that i wasnt before). I look forward to his measurements in the weeks to come. I think i notice a slight improvement but by the time we go it will have been three weeks. I know not to expect any miracles but improvement is better then declining right.

No comments:

Post a Comment