Monday, July 26, 2010

PT this morning!!

Well early can be good and bad. Nolan woke up earlier then i had wanted this morning but it was good and bad for his appointment. He was exhausted by the time we got to PT which is not good!! She wants to see what kind of work he can do on his own and when you are sooo tired what can ya do?? The helmet is always considered a set back so she warned me ahead of time.

I had noticed when doing his belly exercises he wont lift his head very much and feels like its a brick sitting on his neck. She gave us some more tips and said really encourage him to lift it up. We do exercises 4x a time which is basically every time he eats. He has not improved or decreased. She said he is exactly where he was three weeks ago which was good then. I told her im just glad he didnt get worse so we will keep working with him and make the adjustments need be to help aid with the helmet.

So he is fine, not worse or better. I think the decals may come today i really hope so!!!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but I have been run down and so exhausted. I barely have a minute to spare but when i do i post it here!! Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment